I went to the eye Dr. last week. I have to get reading glasses. I am glad I don't have to wear them all the time. I picked out pink and purple glasses.
My name is Bailey Grace. I am 11 years old. I am a big sister to 2 sisters and 5 brothers. I am a little sister to a brother and a sister and a big sister to 5. I am Homeschooled. I love Jesus, my family, and friends. I am learning how to play the piano. I like music. I love to read.
5 comments:
You look cute! :)
Those are super cute! Mom says that some day, I might get glasses like that. I can't wait to see you again!! :)
~Amanda Sims
I love the glasses you picked out! You better stop looking so grown up.
Love Ya,
Mom
Your new glasses are adorable!!
I didn't know you got glasses. They look cute!
Post a Comment